Scheduling Your Event at the Barn
The Barn is made available for concerts, graduations, family reunions for a $250 rental fee, which covers one day rental, with a $100 deposit fee (restrictions and limitations apply, deposit refunded provided responsibilities listed below are met). Large group events and weddings are $1250 rental fee, which covers three days rental, with a $250 deposit fee (also refundable if requirements are met). Deposits must be received to secure reservation dates.
For those unfamiliar with the barn, the facility offers:
· 120 folding chairs
· 15 long tables 8'
· 1 short table 6'
· Drinking water
· Toilets and outside lights
· Two parking lots.
See our Event Resources List to help you find additional equipment and services in the area to support your event.
The use of the barn includes some responsibilities:
· NO SMOKING IN THE BARN
· Leave the barn in a better shape than you found it.
· Tables and chairs are not allowed outside.
· Barn seats approx 120, more than that you will need a tent with additional tables/chairs.
· If you have to move things, move them back where you found them.
· If you have to use tags or staples or nails remove them.
· Take all garbage home and never leave edible crumbs anywhere, which attracts rodents.
· We recommend some type of liability insurance for alcohol consumption
· Rental fees must be paid in advance. Checks should be made out to " SSCR - Keith MacGregor ",
and mailed to 24 Clinton Ave. Fort Plain, N.Y. 13339